Terms and Conditions
Article 2 - Company identity
Article 3 - Applicability
Article 4 - The offer
Article 5 - The agreement
Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
Article 8 - Exclusion right of withdrawal
Article 9 - The price
Article 10 - Conformity and guarantee
Article 11 - Delivery and performance
Article 12 - Duration transactions: duration, cancellation and renewal
Article 13 - Payment
Article 14 - Complaints procedure
Article 15 - Disputes
Article 16 - Additional or deviating provisions
Article 17 – Exchange
Article 18 - Use of website www.jackimpala.com
In these terms and conditions:
Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal; Read all about reflection time
Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
Day: calendar day;
Duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and/or services, the delivery and/or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unchanged reproduction of the stored information.
Right of withdrawal: the option for the consumer to waive the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
Model form: the model form for withdrawal that the entrepreneur makes available that a consumer can fill in when he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal.
Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and/or services to consumers at a distance;
Distance agreement: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for the distance sale of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, use is made of one or more techniques for distance communication;
Technique for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur coming together in the same room at the same time.
General Terms and Conditions: the present General Terms and Conditions of the entrepreneur.
Chamber of Commerce 86212087
VAT number NL863896662B01
These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded and orders between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
If the distance contract is concluded electronically, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that the consumer can can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions. is.
If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are at any time wholly or partially null and void or are nullified, the agreement and these terms and conditions will otherwise remain in effect and the provision in question will be immediately replaced in mutual consultation by a provision that has the purport of of the original as closely as possible.
Situations not regulated in these terms and conditions must be assessed 'in the spirit' of these terms and conditions.
Uncertainties about the explanation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions must be explained 'in the spirit' of these terms and conditions.
If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
The offer is without obligation. The entrepreneur is entitled to change and adapt the offer.
The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
All images, specifications and data in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
Images accompanying products are a true representation of the products offered. Entrepreneur cannot guarantee that the displayed colors exactly match the real colors of the products.
Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes
- any shipping costs;
- the way in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery and performance of the agreement;
- the period for acceptance of the offer, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
- the level of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technology for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
- whether the agreement is archived after the conclusion, and if so, on which date it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, before concluding the agreement, can check the data provided by him in the context of the agreement and, if desired, restore it;
- any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has submitted and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
- the minimum duration of the distance contract in the case of a long-term transaction.
The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the corresponding conditions.
If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the agreement of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request with reasons, or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
The entrepreneur will send the following information to the consumer with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier:
- the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- the information about warranties and existing after-sales service;
- the information included in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
- the requirements for termination of the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of an indefinite duration.
- In the case of a long-term transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
- Every agreement is entered into under the conditions precedent of sufficient availability of the relevant products.
Upon delivery of products:
When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract without giving reasons during 14 days. This cooling-off period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and made known to the entrepreneur.
During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days after receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by means of the model form or by means of another means of communication, such as by e-mail. After the consumer has indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of proof of dispatch.
If the customer has not made it known after the expiry of the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal resp. has not returned the product to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
When providing services:
When services are provided, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract without giving reasons for at least 14 days, starting on the day of entering into the contract.
To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will follow the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and/or at the latest with the delivery.
If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of return will be borne at most.
If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after cancellation. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the web retailer or that conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted. Reimbursement will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer, unless the consumer gives explicit permission for a different payment method.
In the event of damage to the product due to careless handling by the consumer himself, the consumer is liable for any reduction in value of the product.
The consumer cannot be held liable for depreciation of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided all legally required information about the right of withdrawal, this must be done before the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
The entrepreneur can exclude the consumer's right of withdrawal for products as described in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
- that are clearly personal in nature;
- which cannot be returned due to their nature;
- that can age quickly;
- the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for loose newspapers and magazines;
- for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal;
- for hygienic products of which the consumer has broken the seal.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
- regarding accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be performed on a specific date or during a specific period;
- the delivery of which has started with the express consent of the consumer before the cooling-off period has expired;
- regarding betting and lotteries.
During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This dependence on fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
- they are the result of legal regulations or provisions; or
- the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
- The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
- All prices are subject to printing and typographical errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors. In the event of printing and typesetting errors, the entrepreneur is not obliged to deliver the product according to the incorrect price.
The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement and /or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur on the basis of the agreement.
Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported to the entrepreneur in writing within 2 months after delivery. Return of the products must be in the original packaging and in new condition.
The warranty period of the entrepreneur corresponds to the manufacturer's warranty period. However, the entrepreneur is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
The warranty does not apply if:
- the consumer has repaired and/or modified the delivered products himself or had them repaired and/or modified by third parties;
- the delivered products have been exposed to abnormal conditions or are otherwise carelessly treated or are contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and/or have been treated on the packaging;
- the defect is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has set or will set with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used.
- There should be no user sports on it in any way. With emphasis on dog hair or cat hair, sweat stains, washed and / or perfume. These are all kinds of indications that can indicate use.
The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
With due observance of what is stated in paragraph 4 of this article, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously but no later than 30 days, unless the consumer has agreed to a longer delivery period. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement without costs. The consumer is not entitled to compensation.
All delivery times are indicative. The consumer cannot derive any rights from any stated terms. Exceeding a term does not entitle the consumer to compensation.
In the event of dissolution in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article, the entrepreneur will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after dissolution.
If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the entrepreneur will endeavor to make a replacement item available. At the latest upon delivery, it will be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of a possible return shipment are for the account of the entrepreneur.
The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a representative designated in advance and made known to the entrepreneur, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time towards the end of the fixed term, with due observance of the agreed termination rules and a notice period of at least maximum one month.
The consumer can use the agreements referred to in the previous paragraphs:
- cancel at any time and not be limited to cancellation at a specific time or in a specific period;
- at least cancel in the same way as they have been entered into by him;
- always cancel with the same notice period as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services may not be tacitly extended or renewed for a fixed term.
Contrary to the previous paragraph, an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of daily news and weekly newspapers and magazines may be tacitly renewed for a fixed term of a maximum of three months, if the consumer has signed this extended agreement against at the end of the extension can cancel with a notice period of no more than one month.
An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products or services may only be tacitly extended for an indefinite period if the consumer may cancel at any time with a notice period of no more than one month and a notice period of no more than three months if the agreement extends to the regular, but less than once a month, delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
An agreement with a limited duration for the regular delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not tacitly continued and ends automatically at the end of the trial or introductory period.
If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the consumer may terminate the agreement at any time after one year with a notice period of no more than one month, unless reasonableness and fairness oppose termination before the end of the agreed term.
Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 7 working days after the start of the cooling-off period as referred to in Article 6 paragraph 1. In the case of an agreement to provide a service, this period starts after the consumer has received confirmation of the agreement. The consumer is obliged to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur.
In the event of non-payment by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within 2 months after the consumer has discovered the defects.
Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure. The consumer must first of all submit a complaint and discuss it with the relevant entrepreneur.
A complaint does not suspend the obligations of the entrepreneur, unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
If a complaint is found to be well-founded by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will, at its option, replace or repair the delivered products free of charge.
From 15 February 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr . If your complaint is not yet being processed elsewhere, you are free to deposit your complaint via the platform of the European Union.
Only Dutch law applies to agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply. Even if the consumer lives abroad.
The Vienna Sales Convention does not apply.
Additional or deviating provisions from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
Jack Impala does not trade products.
By visiting this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Jack Impala if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Jack Impala and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all data on Jack Impala. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Jack Impala for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You may no:
- Copy or republish material from Jack Impala
- Sell, rent or sublicense Jack Impala material
- reproduce, duplicate or copy Jack Impala material
- Redistributing content from Jack Impala
This Agreement begins on this date.
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information on certain parts of the website. Jack Impala does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Jack Impala, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Jack Impala shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damage or expense caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of, and/or posting of, and/or the appearance of the comments on this website.
Jack Impala reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or that violate these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and permissions to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation any copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain libelous, defamatory, abusive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or current commercial activity or illegal activity.
You hereby grant Jack Impala a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other publicly traded companies; and
- Accredited companies for the entire system, with the exception of recruiting non-profit organizations, shopping malls for charities, and fundraising groups for charities that are not allowed to hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our homepage, publications or other website information, so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known sources of information for consumers and/or businesses;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not make us look favorable to ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative data with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for Jack Impala's absence; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by emailing Jack Impala. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact details as well as the URL of your site, a list of all the URLs from which you would like to link to our website and a list of the URLs on our site that you would like to link to. clutch. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the unified resource locator to link to; or
- Using any other description of our linked website, it must make sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.
Use of the Jack Impala logo or other artwork is not permitted for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Liability for content:
We cannot be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims made on your website. No link(s) may appear on any website that could be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of any rights of any third party.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove any links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you may contact us at any time and let us know. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) settle all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.